Our A1 ACM non combustible cladding material after continuos research into safety and performance of building facade materials.
No. 1 for building facades with the highest fire protection requirement of class A1 classified under EN 13501-1. Our ALUCOPANEL® A1 is non-combustible. A sustainable alternative to façade materials made of metal or other cladding. Our product has passed ASTM D1929 standard which determines the Self and Flash ignition temperature of the product.
Unique panel to panel rear ventilated system.
Our passion for innovation has led us to engineer a facade system that can provide maximum confort for the building user while keepig the operations cost to very low.
Our system is designed to provide an individullay ventilated panel enabling to build a truly rear ventilated and preasure equalized facade system that can help the architects, contractors and developers to deliver safe and sustainable built environment.
Fire Safety Standards
Testes completed and passed:
- BS EN13501-1 Reaction to Fire Test
- CWCT Rains Screen Cladding Test UK
- NFPA 285 : Full scale Fires Test System. First Dubai Civil Defence approved in the world
- AS 1530-1 Australian Standard
A1- Noncombustible ACM
Our new non combustible ACM has been tested to the highest standard of EN 13501-1 and acheived Euroclass A1 (A1 ACM - first time in the world)
- BS EN 13501-1-2018 – Classification of ACM products according to reaction to fire
- ASTM 1929 – Standard Test Method for determining ignition temperature of plastics
- NFPA 285 – US - Standard Fire Test Method for evaluation of the Fire Propagation characteristics of exterior - non - load bearing wall cladding assemblies containing combustible components
The Mechanical Performance of Alucopanel ® A1 has been thoroughly vetted.
- ASTM D 1781 – Peel off test
Coating Performance Tests Passed by Alucopanel ® A1 include (amongst others):
- ASTM C 481 – Weathering Resistance
- AAMA 2605 - Corrosion Resistance
- ASTM D 968 - Abrasion Resistance
- ASTM D 3363 - Pencil Hardness
- ASTM D3359 - Film Adhesion
- ASTM D2794 – Impact resistance
- ASTM D1400 - Coating thickness
Machining and Fabrication
Machining and Fabrication Properties of Alucopanel A1 provides designers, fabricators, and installers with a high degree of flexibility.
- V-groove cutting
- Bending – folding