Inosus living facade system designed and engineered with micro irrigation technology offers architects and developers a high quality and modular system designed to fit any new or existing building.
Our cost effective solution to turn monotonous walls into aesthetically-pleasing living green walls with the flexibility of choosing from an array of plants and mounting options to suit existing wall conditions.
Elmich pots are manufactured from UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene and Aluminium that meets requirements for international “Green Building” certification.
VersiWall® Fire rated VGT is an easy-to-install and low-maintenance modular vertical greening system with a choice of mounting, planting density and growth media options to suit different wall conditions. The well designed VGT trays are the cornerstone of VGT Versiwall®. It easily attaches to extruded pilasters and fixed back to a suitable structure (steel/concrete block wall)
VGS is manufactured from an extremely durable anodised aluminium material and fulfils fire safety requirements which are some of the essential design considerations when it comes to the installation of green walls specially after several fires in high rise buildings have resulted in loss of innocent lives.
Free standing walls
Additionally, the extruded pilasters which are supplied in standard 1.2 meters height and trays in 1 metre length can be easily cut to any length both on and off-site for a high level of flexibility to allow creativity in design. An added feature is that the system allows for pre-planting with established plants creating an instant mature green wall, for maximum visual impact in a short period of time.
VersiWall® GT is a modular green wall system which gives architects and developer-owners flexible and cost-effective solutions to create living walls for for both indoor and outdoor greenery. Manufactured from anodized aluminium, VersiWall® GT fulfils fire safety requirement, particularly for indoor green walls. The system offers new possibilities in creative design using a palette of plants to shape and erect environmentally beneficial and aesthetically attractive living walls.
VGP Tray system with Polypropylene Pots
- Polypropylene that meets requirements for international “Green Building” certification.
VersiWall® GP (VGP) is an easy-to-install and low-maintenance modular vertical greening system with a choice of mounting, planting density and growth media options to suit different wall conditions. The main component of the VGP system is the VGP Tray. It is simply hooked directly on VGP Mounting Panels or welded mesh, steel rods and steel wire ropes with up to 6 universal anchoring points.
An anti-lift arm prevents the VGP Tray from being inadvertently dislodged by inclement weather. There is no need for additional bolts or clips. Depending on plant sizes and planting density selected, VGP Trays allow plant spacings of 200mm and 250mm horizontally and 150mm and 225mm vertically. VGP Trays can be individually replaced or removed for wall maintenance. Each VGP Tray has a water reservoir with a cover designed for the provision of a capillary wick to re-use stored water and facilitate sustained plant growth. Where preferred, a drip irrigation and fertilizer dosing system concealed between the trays is recommended.
- Planting Media – Allows wide choice of planting media for green wall plants.
- Safety – Anti-lift arms prevent inadvertent dislodgement of trays.
- Drainage – Excess water flows into underlying trays or is discharged through drainage pipe.
- Baffle Plate – Distributes irrigation across the Tray and prevents media spillage.
- Planting Density – Allows different vertical and horizontal spacing for varied planting options.
- Water Re-use – Capillary wick draws stored water and fertilizer from reservoir.
- Irrigation – Irrigation pipes are concealed neatly at the rear between Trays.
- Universal Mounting – Able to install on different mounting systems with up to 6 universal anchoring points.
- Mounting Panel – Simplifies installation with minimal wall penetrations and less bolts are needed.
- Soil Volume – Holds 1.8L of soil equivalent to volume in 150mm dia. pot.
- Tray Width – 200mm tray width allows flexibility in plant spacing and tray layout.